The beautifully irrigated golf course is a target style course that presents a golfer with a variety of shots during a round. As such, few golfers escape without using all the clubs in their bags and good control over all aspects of your game is required to score well here. Bluewater’s multiple tee system allows its nine holes to be played almost 400 yards longer on the second nine (6,122 yards total), with the most dramatic difference occurring on the 9th hole which transforms from a 395 yard par four to a 473 yard par five.
- A public course with 9 Holes with Practice Green
- Pull Car Rental and Power Cart Rental
- Rain Checks and Dress Code
- Pro Shop
- Licensed Premises with Dining Facilities in Clubhouse Facilities
- Online booking for tee times at: http://www.bluewatergolfandcamp.ca/golf-course/tee-on/
9 holes weekday $24.00 9 holes weekend/holidays $26.00
18 holes weekday $34.00 18 holes weekend/holidays $36.00
Electric Cart Rentals
9 holes $20.00 18 holes $30.00
* All prices are subject to change without notice.
* All services are taxable where applicable.
R.R.#1, 77416 Bluewater Hwy Bayfield, Ontario, N0M 1G0
Click for Map
Corner of Hwy. #21 and Cty. Rd. #13, 1 mile north of Bayfield.
Open April 1 to October 31.
Flat course, well trapped, bush on most holes, some water,
power carts, rentals, golf shop, snack bar. Nine holes that
are great to play.